Many fulvic acid products may be dangerous and carcinogenic

When I started out working in the fulvic acid industry, I made a horrible mistake.  This mistake has turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  It may also be a curse which may ultimately shorten my life.  Prior to 1996, most companies I worked with were using city culinary water to extract their fulvic acid.  Municipal water must be treated with chlorine.

When I was running my own fulvic acid experiments, I spilled some of the extract on the floor.  Later, when cleaning up, I walked into that room with bare feet.  There was a dry powder film on the floor.  The floor was dry.  Yet I absorbed something into my feet that made me very sick for days.  Try as I did, I could not get it out of my system, which proves how readily real fulvic acid is absorbed.  Apparently it quickly dispersed into my entire body.

At first I was very light headed, then I felt like I had been poisoned.  You see, I had found some very rich fulvic ore which was a golden orange color.  Yet when the high fulvic ore came into contact with the chlorine in my tap water, it turned poisonous.  I suffered for days and knew I had overdosed on something.

Several days later I went to the internet to try and learn what had happened to me.  Eventually I found horror stories about towns around the world that treated their tap water with chlorine, only to learn that people were developing cancers of all kinds.  The news was horrible.  One town in Nova Scotia really stood out, because the problem was severe.  Apparently their water was coming from sources near peat bogs that were very high in fulvic acids and humic substances, so the chlorine reaction was poisoning the whole town.

There were many other locations around the world.  In fact, I think the chlorine industry may be working to cover this problem up.

That discovery, led me to learn that I had been exposed to some of the most dangerous and carcinogenic substances on Earth, MX and THMs created by chlorine reacting with humic substances.  The problem was not humic substances at all, the problem was chlorine.

Chlorine reacts turning the beneficial phytonutrients in fruits and plants into deadly MX or THMs, some of the most dangerous and carcinogenic substances on Earth.  Japan learned about this when they started recycling the seawater that was coming from fruit and vegetable processing facilities.  They discovered MX, and honestly you don’t want to know the implications of what chlorine does to our food.  I don’t even want a molecule of MX in my diet, let alone the amounts the EPA allows in your drinking water.

Did you know that chlorine is reacted with natural organic substances in our environment to create DDT?  Well it is true.  Chlorine is deadly.

The more I study, the more I am shocked to learn what chlorine does to us.  It is so bad, that my wife and I decided to put an expensive solid carbon block filter on our house, and other equipment, which remove every particle of chlorine from our water.  And then if I mix water with fulvic or humic of any kind, I filter the water a second time through a Brita filter.

I don’t like eating out a restaurants for this reason.  As a restaurateur for many years, I know how health departments require chlorine to sanitize everything.  I don’t want my fruits and vegetables even washed in that water or prepared on those surfaces.  Such food is killing us one toxic particle at a time.

So there is not one fulvic acid health supplement supplier out there who I trust with my life, to extract fulvic acid even with purified and filtered municipal water.  Not one.  The only water I really trust is water that comes from rain, and in a location that is pure and without any pollution.  I only know of one supplement supplier who uses water of this quality.  And I trust them.

I knew a chemist that laughed at me when I told him how their chlorinated tap water was dangerous in their fulvic extraction.  He poured chlorinated water over some humate and waved his hand repeatedly to his nose to tell me he could smell nothing.  He was a top scientist and chemist.  I don’t want people like that making decisions for me.

That company has gone out of business and I know of three people once operating that company and using their products who died mysteriously and prematurely of unusual deaths.  These people also had serious health problems they were battling as well.  I know what caused their early deaths.

One last thing.  Water treatment facilities go to extensive measures to get humic substances out of their water.  Yet these humic substances in natural streams are of great value, and were of value to our ancestors as well.  Hundreds of years ago people didn’t have many of the health problems we have today.  They were getting fulvic acids from the rain, leached through forest humus, and then into the rivers and streams that they drank from.

Now the municipal water treatment industry throws the baby out with the bathwater.  They view humic and fulvic as the culprits.  Yet the entire chlorine industry is dead wrong.  And not one facility anywhere on Earth can get every speck of humic substances our of their water.  So the EPA allows so-called “safe” levels, which primarily benefits the chlorine industry itself, a huge conglomerate of companies who make billions of dollars by government mandated chlorination.  It is all done in the name of protecting the population from water-borne diseases or illness.  Actually, they are all hypocrites.

There are better ways to make water safe from bacter.  What I have told you here is only the beginning, the tip of the iceberg.  Yet it is time to get this message out to everyone.  It is time to wake up and realize that nobody can or will get every trace of chlorine out of municipal water.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *